8/11/08

Some New Items for Ye Olde Shoppe


Some new stuff in the shop. These will be going up sometime today if all goes well.
A cute set of buttons for the Peanuts collector. A set of two, still on the original card!


This old tobacco tin is quite a find too. I have no idea what price to put on this item. This is sometimes my biggest problem, finding a good price for things. I like to keep them competitive but I don't want them to go for a song either. There is a fine line. Most of my items are in great condition and/or collector items. This tin is a bit rough in terms of ware but it is one that would be hard to come by anywhere else. I love the colour of it and it still has some of it's original seal on it.

No comments: